Hearth.com, The Reality Show.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Wasabi !!

SmokeyTheBear said:
j-takeman said:
smoke this said:
Jack Straw said:
Maybe us wood burners could start a big fight with the pellet pigs. ;-)

Don't make me go get my pellet pig buddies. :lol:

Like we'd help you! ;-)

He expects support after all he puts us through?

Come on now... Where's the Love??? ;-P

Im neutral. I burn Pellets and Wood. If push came to shove. Id be swinging with you Smoke (my Big Green ugly buddy) ;-P

Pellets always win...... (running for cover!!) :lol:

Last night while on perimeter patrol, I noticed various sized pellets out in the woods: rabbit pellets (for houses less than 900 sf) up through moose pellets (for houses over 2500 sf).

I admire you pellet people, I really do. Amazing work ethics . . .

snowleopard said:
Last night while on perimeter patrol, I noticed various sized pellets out in the woods: rabbit pellets (for houses less than 900 sf) up through moose pellets (for houses over 2500 sf).

*snork*

Doing The Dixie Eyed Hustle said:
snowleopard said:

*snork*

Ouch! Lets see burned wood for several years and still do. CSS 10 cords a season 7 for us and 3 for the elderly in-laws. While working 50 to 60 hour weeks. Once my son came, I decided to spend my time with him instead. Best dame decision I ever made. I won't look back and say I should have spent more time with him! Psst!

You all forgot the biggest controversy. Horizontal vs. Vertical. The whole crew gathers around the splitter, while Dennis and Jake duke it out. We Fiskars owners quietly hand split just off camera.

:coolgrin: North-south<---------------------------------------------------------------------------->East-west :snake:

smoke show said:
How long you been burning wood?

All afternoon.

:ahhh: Stihl<--------------------------------------------------------->Husky :coolmad:

snowleopard said:
:coolgrin: North-south<---------------------------------------------------------------------------->East-west :snake:

smoke show said:
How long you been burning wood?

All afternoon.

Thanks. I admire your intelligence.

Okay, so clearly I pushed a button here without even knowing someone had sewed it on. The following is an attempt to clarify.

To the best of my knowledge:
there is no hearth.com reality tv show;
although it sounds like a lot of fun, I do not run around in the woods at night in a borrowed midnight-blue cloak and boots carrying sharkskin, wasabi, garlic, a violin, splitting maul, and chainsaw keeping the hearthholders safe from vampires, werewolves, and the people from Craigslist House, nor do I have a lair high in an oak tree in which I practice Israli self-defense moves, damnit;
Gamma and Dix do not go to an open-air two-seater ladies room together;
Kenny did not eat the wings off of Kathleen's chicken;
BB and Gamma are not going to appear airbrushed and wearing a smile on the covers of national magazine;
all that stuff about vertical/horizonal splitting, north-south/east-west burning, cat/non-cat, soapstone/cast-iron, and yes, wood burners/pellet burners was intended as a joke; and
what I said about the work ethic of pellet burners was intended to be funny, based on the following (il)logic chain:
1) I reported seeing many pellets (i.e., animal droppings) out in the woods ranging in size from rabbits to moose, and
2) it would take a lot of these pellets to heat a home, and
3) it would take a lot of time and energy to pick up sufficient pellets to heat a home, and
4) it would require an admirable work ethic to put forth that time and energy on such an enterprise.

No Feelings Were Intended to be Harmed in the Making of this Thread.

I think we all know its in Good fun... Even that ugly Green Guy would agree.

99% of the People here understand and can take it, as well as dish it.

Carry on. Very enjoyable thread. IMO

Hey Tinker Warrior Leopard Goddess, was I dreaming last night or did I hear, "WASABI,"
and see Dixie Chick trying to sneak back from the Craigslist House wearing a toga?

Can't say. I was called off patrol for an encounter group session. I could only hope that others would step in and fill the security breach. I fear the worst.

Bluto: TOGA! TOGA!

Ya'll are having too much fun. What you need here is a heavy. I'm here to let you know the evil Code Inspector Lawrence Elk has arrived. Now straighten up those pipes.

Gamma you're condemned on violating clearances. Bling needs to be at least 18" from the stove.
Adios, I'm busting you for smoked butt. Get some pants on.
Jags, yer gettin written up for egging on Pen.
Kenny, you are out again for violation of punctilious demeanor.
Jake, sorry dude, you're out on an obscenity charge, now get a shirt on, and I don't mean Adios's.
Thistle, yer fined for lack of PIP.
Jack, yer fined for mispelling happiness, no butts about it.
And I don't know the ruling on sluts and pron-stars heading off with people in togas, but that looks like a clearance violation to me too.

BeGreen said:
...pron-stars..

What the hell's a "pron-star"? :smirk:

humpin iron said:
During the yelling part of the show, I'm gonna stand in the corner with a chainsaw running telling everyone to backoff.........

I believe someone here already auditioned for that part.

Right, it was kinda shrimpy now that you mention it. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.