Hearthstone Clydesdale minimum width

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kksalm

Dec 21, 2007
Kenai Alaska
The site says 33", I have a 32 inch width on my fireplace. Is there any room to move on this? I'm speaking theoretically, not code.
Thank you for any reply, kksalm

Bump . . . any Clydesdale owners out there willing to help Ken Salmon?

Hey Forum
It's now a moot question since I've "pulled the trigger" and made my purchase. It's going in one way or another.
The dealer has a one day a year sale and since I'm working away from home I had to make a decision. I would say,
without a doubt, I'll be posting another thread when I get home to deal with it. Thanks to this forum I know I'll be
tackling issues such as a block off plate and chimney liners. I know I'll be asking for insight on removing the existing
fireplace damper but I'll save that for when I get home where I can accurately describe the matter ay hand.
Thanks to all that read my posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.