Hearthstone Heritage Service manual

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnCusick

Aug 28, 2007
Bethany, CT
Hi-Does any one have access to a service manual for a 6yr old Heritage. I just purchased a used one it has a few issues:
the ceramic blanket that sits at the topside of the firebrick is all beat up.
The secondary burner? assembly is askew and the verticall positioned hollow tubes that bring air up to them are laying across the floor.

Thanks
John

You've probably already tried to find something online?

John I happen to have the manual you seek. I have to email you the pdf file because it is 700KB and all I can post is 300KB. In return it would be great if you would post many pictures of your stove. I would like to see them. I and others will gladly offer you advice to fix your Heritage. You can post the pictures here or use Webshots.com and post us the link. Enjoy!

Ryan

Hi all -
Thanks for the notes. Ryan, I sent you a PM. I'll gladly post pictures of all of them. I've just finished the first of 4 installs here at our 'complex' so there will be an assortment of stoves.

Regards
John

Just to clarify, I'm asking about a Service Manual and NOT a Owners Manual. I have the latter.
thanks
John

John send an email to Hearthstone. I needed some information about the first generation build Phoenix which I have and I had it in my email in two days. Good luck.

THanks - will give that a try.

Hearthstone dont have service manuals for woodstoves that I know of.

How about just a schematic?
When one is doing repair/assembly, does a 'knowledgeable' technician just go by what they've seen in a new/factory built setup?
I know this isn't rocket science, it's just a matter of knowing what the setup is.

Status
Not open for further replies.