Help identify an older Kent stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cbrent4

Jan 7, 2014
md
kent wood stove 016.JPG Can anyone help me to identify my Kent wood stove? The info plate is missing from the back of the stove. I am new to woodstove use, I also need to know what the lever does that is located below the shelf at the door? I am trying to find a manual (owner/operation) but can not do so without a model number, please help! If anyone has this stove can you let me know the clearances? I am including two pictures, note one picture has the shelf removed to show the lever I need identified. Thank you, Brent

kent wood stove 015.JPG

My guess would be that is a Sherwood model. The lower lever is probably for the air intake.

Status
Not open for further replies.