Help identifying wood stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

duck

Hearth Supporter
Nov 7, 2006
Eastern North Carolina
Was hoping to get some help identifying my wood stove. First, it is heavy, it as all my friend and I can do to lift it. It has a black Warnock Hersey label on the back with a number: WH 560307. Under that it has several model numbers: S141E, S142E, S144E with clearance specs. Under that it mentions something about EPA guidelines met and a manufacture date of 11/90. At the bottom it has a company emblem that is difficult to read but I think it displays "Haugh's Products". It also displays "Made in Canada". It has a 6" flue, front opening door, the firebox is lined with brick, has an ash lip and has a baffle in the top. It looks very similiar to a CFM corporation models: s241E, s242E and S244E found here: http://www.cfmcustomercare.com/content/manuals/manuals.cfm under Century. Just trying to determine how much area this will heat and if it puts out the btu's like my old Atlanta homesteader. This seems like one of the newer non-catalytic stoves and "may" burn hotter than the homesteader. I haven't used any of these newer stoves with baffles, just trying to learn them. I have an 8" selkirk supervent chimney I was going to hook it to in an insulated enclosed chase 16' tall. Thanks for any help! Jamie.

Status
Not open for further replies.