Help!! Need Advice on Blower Fan

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kmartinat

Nov 24, 2013
Eganville
Hi Guys! I need to buy a new tube axial blower ( exhaust fan ) for my ECO 45 pellet stove! I went on the drolet website and they referred me to a performance site that sells them, the fan itself is $67 but they wanna charge me an extra $100 surcharge for " emergency high service area"?! Highway robbery of you ask me! I found one on eBay but the wattage is a bit different for ex: the one in my stove is 115v-60Hz-18w and the one on eBay is 115v-60Hz-22w.... So my question is: do you know of any other site I can order from that doesn't charge this? Or if I can buy this one off eBay and it will work?! Any advice is super helpful! :)

I have seen threads where people order fans from Grainger. You could try their website

Reactions: kmartinat
Status
Not open for further replies.