Help with chimney liner install

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chris0nllyn

Oct 5, 2014
MD
My 4" flex chimney liner came in and it does not have the adapter to mount to the stove itself.

The stove has a 3" snout, and I'll be using a 4" pipe (over 15' chimney length).

Does anyone know where I can find an increaser that works with flex liner?

It must be good luck, or this site, but I finally was able too find what I was looking for. And of course it was right after I posted this thread.

For anyone searching this, my stove is an older Breckwell P2000i Insert with a 3" vertical exhaust snout, so using the 3" to 4" tee will not work.

Rockford Chimney has an appliance adapter that connects a 3" pellet exhaust to 4" flex liner for a reasonable price of $40.99.
http://www.rockfordchimneysupply.com/rockford.php?item=FlueLinerApplianceConnector

Status
Not open for further replies.