Hey Daksy, I've got one for you!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yooperdave

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Oct 26, 2010
Michigan's U.P.
I had my lp tank filled at the lake on Wed. and also told asked them to change the gauge since it had read 0% for the last 2-3 weeks but I still had not run out of gas.
When I got there on Wed. afternoon, the bill was in the door and the gauge had been replaced with a new one. Only problem is, it reads WAY past 80%! According to the spacing of increments on the gauge dial, I'm up over 90%!
I spoke to the company today, they said "keep an eye on it...they saftey might release and then you shohuld be o.k." I let them know that I'm not pleased with paying for gas just to let it vent away. I guess I'll be checking the tank a bit more than usual in the warmer weather....

Looks also like you might be looking for a different company!

Reactions: Defiant
Status
Not open for further replies.