Holtz Hauzens question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pulldownclaw said:
Was it collapsing inward or outward? It may be more stable to add the interior pieces as you go up with the wall....

Outward.... and yes if/when I do it again I will fill the interior as I go to give it more stability

PapaDave said:
firefighterjake said:
golfandwoodnut said:
firefighterjake - I found when I was going up I could find foot holds on the side of the HH that I could use like a ladder to step up. Maybe try that next time for a way to finish. No matter what any one says the HH are sure a conversation piece. It was great fun showing the family and friends over the Holidays. Most people have never seen one.

Definitely eye-catching . . . I've seen more than a few folks go by and do a double take . . . and my ATV Club's Trailmaster's son told his Dad that "Jay has way too much time on his hands if he can stack his wood like that."

WTF? A kid who's in an ATV club, talking about you having too much time on your hands? One could presume that ANYONE in an ATV club or almost any club has spare time. Perhaps he has too much time on his hands if he can be in an ATV club.
Sorry Jake, but that line hit a nerve or something. I feel better now.

Well actually he's a decent kid . . . helps his Dad out and he was one of the hardest workers (based on hours worked) on our trails last year.

And for the record, I am also in the ATV Club . . . in fact I'm the President . . . and I can assure you I do not have too much time on my hands between work, wood, clubs, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.