Home Heating Oil: the bell tolls for thee...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi pruning@trunk, we value all opinions in this forum, but in general first post attacks are going to be met with some suspicion. Participate, be open-minded and contribute to a good discussion.

You say one thing but mean another. Your post can be like saying, 'I like everyone but I don't like you.'

I stated my opinion and obviously it is different than yours so you call me out and say I am 'attacking'? I love it!

When you say be 'open-minded' does that go both ways? Or only when my views differs from yours?

Is there something to be added to this thread? Or have we run into bad discourse?

Waiter. Check please.

One thing you ALL have to agree on besides the fact that it's Xmas eve. That is that both I, the moderators and the site itself can never win!

Everyone complains that they can't talk about politics. Then they complain that they CAN talk about politics. Then they complain that we abridge free speech. Then they tell us the forum is not for free speech, but for helping people.....

Can't win for losing.....

Reactions: woodgeek and Ashful
Status
Not open for further replies.