How Do You Like Your HI300 - Might Order One By The Weekend

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done! But is that wood in there with no fire???

Yes. Checked capacity. Put a huge weirdly shaped piece on top. I'm gonna love the front/back loading. Perhaps I won't get a burn in the rug again. There is a deeper lip for ash buildup as well.

On second thought, maybe I won't ever fire it up! It'll never look this good again!

...On second thought, maybe I won't ever fire it up! It'll never look this good again!

Fire it up...it'll never look this cold again.

That looks gorgeous. Beautiful job. Hope this is the beginning of a beautiful and warm friendship.

Thanks everyone.
Instead of a new car smell, I'm sure it'll have a new stove stink, but that's okay!

That sure is purdy

velvetfoot - I like the look. This looks fantastic and it looks great agaist the black tile.

Absolutely beautiful. Log holder to the left might help hide the cord, worked for me. Happy burning!!

Hey, inaugural post on the new forum.

They installed it this morning. I think it turned out great. Big firebox compared to the Quad 2700i, far as I can tell. Will do break-in fires this weekend.
View attachment 63188
What kind of a sick person posts a picture like this where my wife can see it?

Reactions: Backroads
I'm not sure why this needed to get opened back up after 4 months of inactivity.

If there is a reason for this thread to keep going that I'm missing, let me know and I'll open it back up.

pen

Status
Not open for further replies.