How rich are you compared to other earthlings?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Better measure, click on the wealth button, not income. I didn't make the top 1%. I bet most of us here wont by that scale.
You need at least $765,000 in assets to break the top 1%.
This scale is vastly different when it only includes people from the US. Just about all americans would score higher than those from third world countries.

Last edited:
My income is much better than my wealth. I am a money distributor. At least I am probably good for the economy. ;em

I'm doing better than expected, probably because I am debt free and readying for retirement. That said, we are all on the edge. When Argentina defaulted on it's debt everyone lost about 60% of their net worth... in 3 days. !!!

Reactions: Frozen Canuck
I'm dirt-poor, but wood-rich. >>

I'm better off financially than vast swaths of the populations of India, China, Bangladesh, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Africa, Laos, Vietnam
And can't carry your total wood stash on your head. <>

I am filthy RICH and didn't even know it!
'Filthy rich,' 'dirt-poor'....you come away soiled no matter how little contact you have with money. ;lol

my "possessions" add up to one decent estate sale...
I'm sure it's just a matter of time until one of your 'blackmail drones' strikes gold for you. ;)

Last edited:
I'm doing better than expected, probably because I am debt free and readying for retirement. That said, we are all on the edge. When Argentina defaulted on it's debt everyone lost about 60% of their net worth... in 3 days. !!!
I have no faith in pieces of paper with pictures of dead presidents on them. No matter whose printing press makes them.

What is your perception of the balance of wealth in America? 9 out of 10 people get this very wrong.

Wow, I'm doing pretty good !!

ScreenCap_0001.jpg

You are a bunch of evil 1%'ers. Have the Dem's lost their assumed high moral standing? ;lol

You have a personal income of $50-million per year? That's where you'd need to be to rank 442nd.

I'll answer that, if you first answer this: Is the IRS reading this thread?

;)

i am wealthy in socks that have no mate, and very poor in country/western memorabelia....i think that balances out.

Reactions: Ashful and begreen
.06% and 5.01%

Status
Not open for further replies.