How to burn wood pellets in 2006 Auburn corn burner

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Tape them up for now so they can’t touch metal

Is the fuse on the back of the board blown?

Damn. I should have sent some of them too. I get them in bulk. They may have some at your local hardware. 120v 5amp fast blow

Reactions: Washed-Up
As many times it's been apart and fired up , Now it blows !!! Darn it

Te
As many times it's been apart and fired up , Now it blows !!! Darn it
Tell me about it!
Now that I know its just the fuse, I'll live. But at first I thought the whole control board!!
I think maybe the neighbors heard me yelling and cursing and they live 1/4 mile down the road.
After..all...this....aaaaaaah

Yeah they should have some. The fuse has it marked on the ends but i have to use a magnifying glass to read

Im more concerned with “why did it blow” lets hope it didn’t hurt the board. I do know a repair guy though lol

Big L tiny f.= Little-fuse (manufacturer)

It prolly blew 'cause I dont know wtf I'm doing.

ohh you know more than you think. Most would have given up way back on pg2! By the time we get this wrapped up you will know everything about your stove, and be able to troubleshoot problems all by yourself. Ok Danielsan show us sandafloor lmaoo;)

Ok. Good news. I found a replacement fuse at MyNards ( gotta stop going there. I go in for ONE item..) and it's back on.
I havent hooked it up to the stove pipe yet 'cause I wanted to see if I had a vacuum with this new fan. Nope. It still shuts off then blinks. I'm going to have to leave the vacuum switch jumped.

Man that thing is clogged up !!!
Yeah get it connected to the vent pipe. leave vac switch jumped and fire it up

Reactions: Rxwoman1961
It wouldnt come on at first!
So I hooked the vacuume switch back up and it came on, went off, turned on, went off.
So I rejumped the vac switch and it stayed on this time.

It must be doing something. I havent used the blow dryer and the fire is getting bigger instead of dying this time!
Should I close the air intake a bit..or leave it?
IMG_20210112_172921334.jpg

Does this fire look better (They all look the same to me) ?

Attachments

• How to burn wood pellets in 2006 Auburn corn burner
    IMG_20210112_173512760.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 78
  • How to burn wood pellets in 2006 Auburn corn burner
    IMG_20210112_173530135.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 86
best i've seen yet out of that thing :)
is the damper wide open?

Looked at some of the previous pics and looks better , IMO...

Where is your outlet surge suppressor??? No point in roasting the board now....

Where is your outlet surge suppressor??? No point in roasting the board now....
if it cooks ill fix it. i just wonder how much noise that convection blower is gonna make :p

Last edited: