I just got a PM that i cant reply to?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmountvernon

Minister of Fire
Oct 27, 2011
SE Mass
anyone ever get that? maybe the guy has it set not to receive pm's? i dunno lol
Anyway if you see this post i cant reply to you lol

That means they "Locked it" at the bottom. Send me one, and look at the options at the bottom of the page before sending. You can opt for no response.

Reactions: Eatonpcat
lol ok i see it ty

gonna be using that alot now to tell Jay to bang off :p

Reactions: Eatonpcat
Yep, Get it all the time! As Dex says they checked they checked the lock conversation box!

PM info!.jpg

lol

I've never realized that either. Let the games begin.... :p

LOL here he goes BART he is harassing me !

If you aren't disabled or a minority well, you are screwed. ;lol

Truth be told I am the one who started this s*** party. I am used a fishing forum that calls a "conversation" a private message . Let the arrows pointed my way. Sorry ;)

Truth be told I am the one who started this s*** party. I am used a fishing forum that calls a "conversation" a private message . Let the arrows pointed my way. Sorry ;)
Im blaming you if i get kicked out of this board ;) then no somersets for you ;lol

Reactions: smoke show
Reactions: DexterDay
OMV if you get kicked off this board . I will take it upon myself to deliver some Infernos to you. Hey its the least I can do. ==c

Reactions: DexterDay

When we changed to better software the change to "conversations" from PMs like the old board caused some confusion. But the rest of the features have more than made up for it. Well, except for the couple of members that quit because things were different.

some people dont like change im one of them. i didnt like it at the start but the site is to valuable to leave
Once you get use to the change you see its for the better most times

Wait a sec...if you get kicked out OMV, you won't hand out any more Sets?

Where do I vote?

Not kickin' a pellet sugar daddy when he is down.
lol
---Nailer---

Status
Not open for further replies.