I Love "Poof*

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Battenkiller said:
Doing The Dixie Eyed Hustle said:
DAKSY said:
BrotherBart said:
Well, I know the current street definition of "poof". And if that is what you mean, you should.

You're one-up on me, BB...WTF is "poof?"

Poof - Exclamation:
Used to convey the suddenness with which someone or something disappears.

Ah, ha! So, when I go all "poof" and don my leopard skin Spandex pants and feather boa and all my guy friends suddenly disappear... you actually love this?

Cruel, just plain cruel. :coolgrin:

*Is a cold hearted snake*

Battenkiller said:
DAKSY said:
BrotherBart said:
Well, I know the current street definition of "poof". And if that is what you mean, you should.

You're one-up on me, BB...WTF is "poof?"

Poof - Exclamation:
Used to convey the suddenness with which someone or something disappears.

Ah, ha! So, when I go all "poof" and don my leopard skin Spandex pants and feather boa and all my guy friends suddenly disappear... you actually love this?

Cruel, just plain cruel. :coolgrin:

*Is a cold hearted snake*

OMG - full circle. This brings it all back around to the post I made on Hogz thread - ZZ Top - Tube snake boogie. MY EYES, MY EYES...

This thread doesn't make a lot of sense if it is a Monty Python reference.

Or does it.

billb3 said:
This thread doesn't make a lot of sense if it is a Monty Python reference.

Or does it.

Let me get this straight---your trying to make sense out of this thread?

Trust me on this...Eileen and I are the only two people in the universe who actually understand exactly what got this thread started. I doubt there's anybody who really understands where it went from there. Rick

Correction...Eileen and I are two of the only three.

Just sayin'.

What is the opposite of Poof?
angel.png

One small step for man, one giant step for mankind.

cool-smiley-008.gif

Thank you .

This is keeping more people in suspense than Big Redd's thread about his new chainsaw did.

Always leave 'em guessing, BB, always leave 'em guessing. Keeps 'em coming back for more %-P

Keeps 'em coming back for more %-P

Nope, don't need any more here. I've had plenty thank you :smirk:

pen

Set-up:

Captions:

English for the HH&D: POOF
Spanish: poofala
French: pouf
Italian: finocchio

There. Now we all understand.

Not that there's anything wrong with that ...

Yes, there was.

Pook was Ozzy Osbourne.

I dunno about you but a WHITE ROOF is the only way to go it's a PROVEN TRUE FAKT

Pook was Ozzy Osbourne.

So true . . . on so many levels . . . from the outrageous ideas he came up with to the rambling near non-sensical posts that you could barely understand . . . Pook is Ozzy Osbourne . . . best description yet.

tickbitty said:
I dunno about you but a WHITE ROOF is the only way to go it's a PROVEN TRUE FAKT

TB, you know the drill ... pics or it didn't happen !!

tickbitty said:

Naw Dix, I'm just quoting another obsession of the Ozzy-like poster that's being discussed above!

tickbitty said:
tickbitty said:

Naw Dix, I'm just quoting another obsession of the Ozzy-like poster that's being discussed above!

The funny thing is . . . if I was a betting man . . . having read enough posts . . . I would bet his roof is a blue tarp . . . or a conglomeration of different colored shingles. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.