ID this insert please

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Mar 16, 2014
MO
My family and I are buying a house that has an insert. I haven't really looked at it too hard but by looking at it it looks like a smoke dragon jammer install. If the chimney is clean and the insert looks decent I will probably use it this winter but would like to put a free standing stove in next year with a liner. Could you guys id this insert for me, any information would be nice. 33f3cc16b6e1c757e3ceaea03c7976e2.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My family and I are buying a house that has an insert. I haven't really looked at it too hard but by looking at it it looks like a smoke dragon jammer install. If the chimney is clean and the insert looks decent I will probably use it this winter but would like to put a free standing stove in next year with a liner. Could you guys id this insert for me, any information would be nice. View attachment 199943

From what I can see, which isn't much, it looks like an old Woodmiser (which was anything but).