Igniter hopefully just a fuse? King pellet 5502M

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

JeanieLou

Oct 8, 2017
Miramonte
Ignighter test failed after the stove just "went out" this morning. Hopefully it is in the suggested inline fuse and not the circuit box ($500.00!!!!) Does anyone know where that inline fuse is or which fuse it is on the circuit board, I can't find a circuit board schematic. Thanks for any suggestions you can send my way.

it might be on the same side as the control board on the inside. It could be a small board mounted to the bottom of the stove.

There are about 4 fine fuses (can hardly see if they are blown or not) that are affixed to the circuit board, shoud I be looking for one encapsulated in a plastic case between 2 wires as you find in auto applications??

Probably not. You can get an inexpensive meter to test your fuses. It will be useful in the future, for sure, too.