indoor wood rack

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never had one behave aggressively or bite me, so I'm not sure we're talking about the same bug. Mine aren't see-through, they're just very flimsy and insubstantial, to the point that I have no problem just squashing them with a finger except for the very large ones.

They don't give me the creeps particularly, I'm just really tired of dealing with them, and I learned my lesson about not doing that vigorously because they reproduce like crazy.

I think we are talking about the same ones. The are not aggressive like a dog, more of if you are down there they will actually slowly descend from the rafters, land on you then bite. Most of the time you cant see it, but if the light is right you can see them dropping on you like a cat burglar.

Some great ideas and nice work here! I built this last year for my indoor wood storage.

Attachments

• wood box.jpg
    wood box.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 171
Status
Not open for further replies.