Insulated PEX

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tennman

Minister of Fire
Mar 4, 2009
Southern Tenn
Guys, I'm researching oxygen barrier, insulated PEX. I did a search here for PEX suppliers and got some passionate reviews of PexSupply and others. Googled PEX sources and getting quotes. Advice on reputable PEX suppliers is much appreciated including manufacturers you respect/prefer.

Tennman said:
Guys, I'm researching oxygen barrier, insulated PEX. I did a search here for PEX suppliers and got some passionate reviews of PexSupply and others. Googled PEX sources and getting quotes. Advice on reputable PEX suppliers is much appreciated including manufacturers you respect/prefer.
http://www.zflexugs.com/ not the top of the line and not the bottom either reasonable prices and good service

Thanks Nate, good source but they don't make 1 1/4" yet.

Taxidermist, I'm basically installing your system without storage this year about 150' from the house. I intend to use 1 1/4" PEX but finding out that 1 1/4 tubing may be 1.05" or 1.25" ID. Mainly checking to get competitive quotes and finding prices/ft all over the place. My boiler supplier has provided a quote, but typically I get multiple quotes as a matter of business.

Status
Not open for further replies.