Is the craftsman polesaw attachment for weedeater the same as a troybilt...im pretty sure they are b

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yetty734

Dec 10, 2007
Central OH
...im pretty sure they are both made by mtd correct?? Im looking at buying a craftsman one of ebay for dirt cheap the put on my dirt cheap troy bilt 4stroke weedeater...

thanks

cody

My father's Ryobi and my Homelite are the same. IIRC they were hex shaped fittings. I bet they are the same with most brands.

Matt

EatenByLimestone said:
My father's Ryobi and my Homelite are the same. IIRC they were hex shaped fittings. I bet they are the same with most brands.

Matt

I can tell you my Echo is NOT the same as my Ryobi "Clik'n'link" or whatever they call it... If you can find an independent OPE repair guy they might be able to tell you with more certainty

Gooserider

Status
Not open for further replies.