Isn't it funny?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
we went camping last summer and there was an open fire ban. We had a bunch of solar lights in a bucket, and we all stood around it like a fire pit.

Reactions: saewoody
Around here not too many people put their stove away in the Summer . . . mainly because it sounds like extra work, but also in case it is needed later on. Sad to say, I've actually had my stove running in July here in Maine . . . albeit only once and for one day when my wife said she was cold . . . on July 2nd or 3rd I think it was.

Reactions: Allagash350
That's kind of like when you tell people a star is 50,000 light years away and the they believe you, but,tell them the wall has wet paint and they will touch it...

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk