It's A boy

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fossil - 06 May 2009 02:44 PM
You and your brother had a baby? Maybe a new thread in the Ash Can and you’ll fill us in on some of the details? Rick

where do u think preused ufo’s come from?

This is beggining to sound like ANOTHER Steven Segal movie with Sasquatch. Damn I love this site. Two Thumbs Up and keep the sequels coming !!

Oh, and super big high five for having cute babies at home!!!

Preused ufO brOKer said:
faced with a similar situation once we queried which end of the umbillical cord should be cut. brother figured a prehistoric woman delivering on her own would have raised the baby to her face & chewed off the cord... i thinx mother/animals also ingest the afterbirth which results in nutrition for baby's milk, wonder if it has to be safely cooked or tastes better raw.

Pooks, you are a classic..I cant believe I just read what I read!
Can I call you pooks?

Status
Not open for further replies.