Jamaica Cottage shop?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

john84

Oct 22, 2013
Mass
Anyone have experience with them? I am tempted to buy one of there kits to build for a woodshed.

thanks

Last edited:
No, I did not. The lack of reviews made me nervous. They do look well built online, I just hoped to get some feedback from people who had first hand experience with them.

My aunt has a couple on her property. She loves them and they seem to be decent quality construction

My aunt has a couple on her property. She loves them and they seem to be decent quality construction

Thanks for the recommendation. Looking a bit more carefully at the spot where I want to put the shed, there are two standing dead oaks (gypsy moth victims) that would certainly fall on a new shed if I don't get a tree crew in to take down first. Hmm.