Jersey shore

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Occo370

Jan 23, 2010
Jersey Shore
I live near seaside bridge. I have some wood my little electric splitter won't handle. Is anyone on the site interested? Let me no. A pickup truck maybe two

What do ya have Occo...what kinda wood and what size...a picture or two would be nice,,,I'm in Pt.Pleasant, thanx..Joey....

I'm pretty sure it's oak n maple. They are about 24-30 some smaller. The small ones are "y"'s. I could play with them but I'm having an addition put on and need the area cleared. It's all in my driveway. Easily accessible. Plus I have a free cord or two of already split oak coming. So I need to get it stacked and only have a couple weeks.

I was hoping it was Ash or Cherry,,,would have taken that to possible burn early in 2012,,,I dont have room for anymore Oak or Maple,,,I have 6 cords drying now and just about no room left on my property. One of the only bad things about livin here at the shore is that space is at a premium, not much property to be had around here. Thanx for the offer. I will ask a few friends who also burn...and get back to ya if they want it....Joey

Dang - Too far S.W. for a "good" scrounge %-P

Hope someone here can take it off your hands.

I will post pictures Tommorrow. But it'll be at the curb this week if Boone here wants it. Figured I'd help someone out here first

Posted on craigslist. 10 emails first day. I called the first email. The guy lived 2 towns over. Came and took it. Reverse craigslisting. Not bad

Status
Not open for further replies.