Jotul 600

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

CMJ

Apr 3, 2017
New Jersey
Hello! I just purchased Jotul 600 box stove and was wondering if anyone had information about them? It looks like and is the same size as a 602, but has a horse rather than a lion on the side. Thanks in advance!

Got a couple pictures that can be posted? The Jotul F600 is a large conventional, front and side loading stove.

Got a couple pictures that can be posted? The Jotul F600 is a large conventional, front and side loading stove.

The F 600 is a new model, mine is an older box stove like the 602. Here is a photo.

Attachments

• 1_23_22219336.jpg
    1_23_22219336.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 301
That's very cool. The stove looks really nice from the outside. Is it the same inside?

It's very similar to the F602, but I have not seen this with the horse on the side. It looks slightly shorter than the 602. It's odd that they would use the same model number for a very different stove, but there you have it. Is the model stamped on the testing label on the rear of the stove? Is it an F600 or just a model 600? Looking at an old Jotul brochure from the 80s and it's not listed. Wondering if this sold only in Europe?