Jotul F500 vs Woodstock Fireview?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BrowningBAR said:
Backwoods Savage said:
Not sure on that but I doubt it. Realize the name of the company is Woodstock Soapstone Company.

Understood. Just wondering.

They could change their name to Woodstock Stone, Iron and Steel Company..... ;)

Bill

If we had and decent MOPds --- Administrators they woul put this B/S to sleep the man bought his stove so get on with life.

BrowningBAR said:
Backwoods Savage said:
Yes indeed. Woodstock is second to none in the customer service area and yes, they do work the phones on Saturdays. Glad this has worked out Gyprat. Enjoy.

Out of curiosity, has Woodstock ever considered developing a stove that wasn't soapstone?

I thought I heard a rumour that the new PH was designed so later down the road it could be developed into a cheaper steel stove without the soapstone panels? Maybe something like the Hearthstone cast stoves?

Status
Not open for further replies.