Just bought a New Enviro Empress

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmountvernon

Minister of Fire
Oct 27, 2011
SE Mass
it is dated 2006 but never ever used. I have it fired up in the garage right now. I hope that isnt a lemon year?
1500 bucks it is white enamel i think i scored( well hope i did) guy gave me a 25ft liner roll i have to find out what that worth. ok back to the garage just had to spread the word :p pics will come ;)

Reactions: raybonz
it is dated 2006 but never ever used. I have it fired up in the garage right now. I hope that isnt a lemon year?
1500 bucks it is white enamel i think i scored( well hope i did) guy gave me a 25ft liner roll i have to find out what that worth. ok back to the garage just had to spread the word :p pics will come ;)
Your gonna need more pellets!!

Lucky garage:)

Nice...you will like them a lot...smart move delaying delivery to grab some more.
i didnt delay, i talked to somerset they told me no more were coming BUT there was another delivery somewhere else so i called them and took the last 4

Ya really got to do something about your heat loss OMV I understand the zoning police have been seen near your place.

Reactions: jtakeman
Ya really got to do something about your heat loss OMV I understand the zoning police have been seen near your place.
im losing more brain matter then heat! this pellet stuff has me in a craze :D

Glad to see you are upgrading from that little campfire cooker to a real stove.
About time you came to your senses and bought an Enviro.

j/k, Nice score ==c

---Nailer---

yup you should of came for beer and free pellets :p its a 2006 model but never fired plug is even factory wrapped

Glad to see you are upgrading from that little campfire cooker to a real stove.
About time you came to your senses and bought an Enviro.

j/k, Nice score ==c

---Nailer---

ya thanks Enviro! i just found out my brand new never used stove is gonna need a new door and circuit board UPGRADE should of bought a castile!!!

ya thanks Enviro! i just found out my brand new never used stove is gonna need a new door and circuit board UPGRADE should of bought a castile!!!
hopefully its still a good deal after you buy the new parts

oh well still gotta be worth 1500 its never been fired and i got a 25 ft liner kit i think thats worth like 500

Hell yeah its worth $1,500.......

I thought I had it bad :)

Yep. Its official. Your spoiled!! (Lucky ;))

Where are you installing it? How far away from the AE?

Status
Not open for further replies.