Just bought a New Enviro Empress

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have looked into the bathroom (that thread was last year :))

Mt. Vernon = $4000
Enviro Stove = $1500
30 ton of fuel = $4500 ($150 a ton because OMV has it good like that) ;)
Fuel oil saving = $2000 a year

A warm seat in January = Priceless :)

Yeah. I'm jealous. Not gonna lie :mad:

pics as promised, hope it works
29ncm5f.jpg

fm5181.jpg

4pyxza.jpg

the burn in
2znmxxw.jpg

3iug.jpg

ejy0oy.jpg

2jba3us.jpg

Nice!!! Classy looking unit.

Reactions: smoke show
maybe not looks like i need a door and board upgrade fml and i cant find the right manual online for it

Controller upgrade was just a few resistors added. If the present one doesn't act flakey its a non issues. Door might be fixable if it does leak(not all leaked AFAIK), You'll need SWM's info or maybe Don2222 can help.

Even so both pieces were less than $600 retail. Add that to what you paid and you still stole this puppy. Don't make me call the code police on ya! !!!

Reactions: SmokeyTheBear
There is some info you might be interested in my thread on the used on I just bought. I't an early '06 too. I have been hearing that they might replace the door under warantee but I haven't been able to get in touch with anyone at Enviro yet. I suppose I should get back to doing something about that...

https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads/looking-at-a-used-enviro-empress.89671/

There is some info you might be interested in my thread on the used on I just bought. I't an early '06 too. I have been hearing that they might replace the door under warantee but I haven't been able to get in touch with anyone at Enviro yet. I suppose I should get back to doing something about that...

https://www.hearth.com/talk/threads/looking-at-a-used-enviro-empress.89671/
While your on that for you, can you try to get one for me, since your a dealer ;) Dont forget to tell them the stove is brand new ! lol

Even if it needs work, you got a steal.

Nice looking stove. ;)
Can you get coal hod buckets in white? ;?

---Nailer----

no deal, maybe Trebio's

Status
Not open for further replies.