Left Side panel needed for Hearthstone II

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Ralphie

Mar 21, 2023
Yardley, Pa
I believe the diagram shows that it is part O 2211-37. It is no longer being manufactured but might be in a warehouse or storage area somewhere. Please email me at [email protected] if you either have the part or have a suggestion as to how to find it. Thanks

Try here:

Thanks Bob, Looks like they do have it but their prices are very inflated. Looks like I have little choice but to pay the price. My local store quoted $296 but they could not get it. I probably should get a new back plate too since there is a crack in mine. However my plate has a hole in it for a gas conversion kit that came with it. The replacement ones are solid with a round emblem in the center. Don't suppose you could locate a back plate with the cut out for the gas?? Thanks again, R

Are you EVER gonna convert to gas? If so, the inner back is cast, & being a machinist by trade, I know that cast iron cuts very easily & the hole could be machined when you need it.

Are you EVER gonna convert to gas? If so, the inner back is cast, & being a machinist by trade, I know that cast iron cuts very easily & the hole could be machined when you need it.
Unlikely to convert after all of this time but I guess I would need to have a piece fabricated to cover hole in back of stove that the gas conversion kit fits into. I watched Kevlar_vw's video of him restoring the stove from ground up. Impressive! Is there a way I can contact him if I need advice when I start the project?