Log carrier

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha. What did you end up doing for team building? Just one helper , my wife or father makes my wood processing 3x faster. Just think if my nimby college buddies would leave town and give me a hand. One weekend id be set!

Hahaha. What did you end up doing for team building? Just one helper , my wife or father makes my wood processing 3x faster. Just think if my nimby college buddies would leave town and give me a hand. One weekend id be set!

They wound up voting for a 'fishing trip' (aka Beverages On A Boat), the boss vetoed that and said we were going to a "room escape", which enough people kept coming up with schedule conflicts for that we never actually went.

I later googled 'Room Escape' and it's some kind of a thing where they lock you in a room with some clues and you have to use the clues to escape?

I'd set some kind of record because they'd say 'go' and I'd say, 'Hey, this wall, like pretty much all walls in houses built after 1940, is sheetrock, and as such anyone can just walk through it if they put their shoulder in a little. Check this out.'

(Hey, this is a hollow core door! Hey, this window is made of GLASS!)

Nice. They put one of those together in Fargo and apparently it's all the rage. And being a carpenter and mechanic I agree. Sheetrock, junk doors, pot metal lock sets. Ha ha. My dogs locked me out of the house last night and I used my vast knowledge and went thru the window.

Nice. They put one of those together in Fargo and apparently it's all the rage. And being a carpenter and mechanic I agree. Sheetrock, junk doors, pot metal lock sets. Ha ha. My dogs locked me out of the house last night and I used my vast knowledge and went thru the window.

People ask me serious questions like 'Which one of these door locks is most SECURE?". I always try to imagine the scenario in which their hypothetical burgular will be confounded by their magical door lock, and also not have access to a rock or a stick... Or maybe even the doomsday scenario where he has access to $1 screwdriver.... Lol.

i lock myself out of the house all the time when I go to pick up large pieces of wood.... then i have to walk ALL THE WAY AROUND IT to go to the front door.

Status
Not open for further replies.