Lopi AGP Insert Pellet Exhaust/Combustion Blower Replacement

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

SkiTheEast16

Mar 23, 2016
meriden ct
Hey all, my exhaust blower died on me the other day while in operation. Clogged all my pellets in the auger and smoked out the whole inside of my unit. Total mess...

Did a deep clean on everything to make sure it was soot build up. As soon as I turn on the unit you can hear the blower trying to run but it doesn’t and then shuts off and throws an error.

I found a replacement blower online but I can’t find anything on how to actually replace it. Is there a service manual that someone can share or just some verbal steps on how to replace?

Can't answer your question but I have a one-year-old Lopi AGS pellet stove making a horrible noise when you try to run it. It's on warranty but the maintenance team can't figure it out. Replaced blower and vacuum component. They are coming back to try a different blower. I have had Harman stoves before and found them superior to the construction of this model. I had one for over 8 years before selling the home. Had a Qadrafire before that both with minor cleaning required and no problems. Is the full tear-down of this product internals to clean the norm for this manufacturer? I really have buyers remorse about going with this brand.