lopi contact

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gseith

Nov 15, 2012
NE Ohio
The shop i purchased my lopi stove from has recently went out of business, and I need the pins that hold the burn tubes in place. The next closest dealer is about an hour away, and I would like to just have them shipped to my door.

Thanks

Have you checked your hardware store? If I recall correctly they are just roll pins. Pull out one of the remaining pins and bring it in with you to the store. Or maybe just use a long cotter pin?

Have you checked your hardware store? If I recall correctly they are just roll pins. Pull out one of the remaining pins and bring it in with you. Or maybe just use a long cotter pin?

x2, I just bought 1/4"x1" tension pins when mine fell out. If I'm remember right the length was a little long but not the end of the world. Taking a grinder to the tip of one and creating a tapper was a big help on getting the new one in.

Thanks for the advice. I ran a magnet through the ashes and found the lost pin, and put i back. I will take a look at the hardware store for some replacements for the future. Thanks again,

Status
Not open for further replies.