Lopi Liberty Fire Pictures

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
We have some three year old cherry in at the moment, attached are two pictures of the Liberty with the air almost shut down. In the pictures the stove top temp is 650 and holding.

zap

Attachments

• 100_1879.jpg
    100_1879.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 465
  • 100_1880.jpg
    100_1880.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 431
Pagey said:
That's some hot 14.75" action! :lol:

Pagey not yet on the 14.75, this stuff is all over 15,16 and 18 but it's dry. :zip:

The 14.75 is about one month away.

zap

That is a good fire you got Zap.

Treacherous said:
Nice!!! Looks good!!

I would've gone with a Liberty but already overkill with an Endeavor heating 800 square feet.

Treacherous if we had room on the main floor we would have bought the Endeavor but the basement was our only option so we went with the Liberty.

zap

zapny said:
We have some three year old cherry in at the moment, attached are two pictures of the Liberty with the air almost shut down. In the pictures the stove top temp is 650 and holding.

zap

Oooh, very nice--I can feel the heat coming off my monitor. :-D Thanks Zap

I was out for a night with the boys, came home late and everybody was already in bed, but this is what I saw in the stove.

nicefire.JPG

3 week old pine, stove draft nearly closed all the way

It's nice to know my wife and kids know how to tend the fire.

Zap, cherry makes a cheery fire.

Carbon_Liberator said:
I was out for a night with the boys, came home late and everybody was already in bed, but this is what I saw in the stove.

Nice! What stove is that, CL?

PapaDave said:
Hey zap, how long will the stove hold that temp?
I know it depends on the load etc., but I'm looking for a ballpark estimate.

PapaDave at this moment I'll say 8 hours, I rarely load it up for overnight burns. Most of the time we only put in 4-5 splits and build up the heat in the basement during the day.

zap

Status
Not open for further replies.