Market for used woodstoves

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bulkermn

Jun 1, 2014
Minnesota
Is there a market place for used wood stoves? If so, is it online or is there a dealer somewhere that specializes in selling them?

Used wood stoves are a local deal. Two heavy and not valuable enough to do it any other way. And price is in the eye of the beholder so they need to be able to behold.

Used wood stoves are a local deal. Two heavy and not valuable enough to do it any other way. And price is in the eye of the beholder so they need to be able to behold.
Thanks for your input. It's the same feedback from local woodstove dealers I've been getting. The stove I have is old (1980's Lange 6302K with black enamel coating) and definitely needs to be seen. I have it posted on the Articles for Sale forum here.

That is one of my favorite old stoves. Wish I had a place for it. Be patient. You may do a lot better selling it in the fall.

Reactions: bulkermn
Status
Not open for further replies.