Merry Christmas (a week early)...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DAKSY

Full Time RVer
Staff member
Dec 2, 2008
Wherever we're parked
My new bride (The Princess) & I wanna wish ALL you Hearth Heads a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year. Yeah it's early, but this is the Christmas Card we're sending to our friends & family. I consider you folks to be a part of our family as well.

Attachments

• 15Xmas.jpg
    15Xmas.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 185
My new bride (The Princess) & I wanna wish ALL you Hearth Heads a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year. Yeah it's early, but this is the Christmas Card we're sending to our friends & family. I consider you folks to be a part of our family as well.

Congrats and a happy new year neighbor.

bob

Reactions: DAKSY
Great card. Merry Christmas Mr. and Mrs. Bob.

Congratulations! Merry Christmas and happy new year to you and the new Mrs.
At 40, I just got married for the first and only time a year ago, life is great!
Keep on riding!

Merry Christmas to all! Nothing like sitting by fire enjoying spiked egg nog enjoying a fire!

And Festivus for the Rest of Us!

And to you. (BTW...get some leather & boots on before you bring those beasts to life! :cool:)

Merry Christmas my friend. And the best in the start of the happiest new year of your lives. With many more to come.

Congrats, Bob. A very Merry Christmas to you and yours and many future years of bugs in your teeth.

Thanks, Bob. Same to you and the bride.

Also, it is hard to recognize you in a tuxedo.

Status
Not open for further replies.