Might Be Overkill. But a Nice Supplement

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought them off a guy running an add in the bulletin board for $600 I couldn't tell u what he had in them or where he got them iv only found them in a box of 6 for $12 -$15 a box. They are easy to use. Mostly got them for my wife on the coldest day last year she only burnt 2 while I worked 10hrs and kept the house warm she used a few splits with them never more then one log don't really know if that would be good they are hot an burn for at least 3hrs some more

Good to know, thx.

Just installed and glad I did!. Thinking about it even though I got the insert in the other room. This guy has been a source of comfort and security for 6 years so as I sit here in front of it, I get a good old sentimental feeling. Plus the comfort to know that if my wife and kids have trouble with the wood stove while I'm at work this guy will kick on automatically.

Attachments

• IMG_20141005_115109.jpg
    IMG_20141005_115109.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 80
Status
Not open for further replies.