Move that trail up!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
With all the rain the water is just coming off the hill to this low area (picture 2978) so it looks like I'll make a new trail in picture 2979-1 so we will be high and dry.

Zap

Attachments

• 100_2978-1.jpg
    100_2978-1.jpg
    406.1 KB · Views: 266
  • 100_2979-1.jpg
    100_2979-1.jpg
    385 KB · Views: 275
Might be tough trying to stay high and dry for a while Zap.

Backwoods Savage said:

Just glad we are back in the woods in the sand with plenty of trees just soaking this up. Rainfall totals are from this weekend, we would be at three inches of rain so far and it's still pouring out.

Zap

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    48.7 KB · Views: 219
Backwoods Savage said:

Heck with the trail Sav, I just spoke with the wife and it sounds like the brook (far from the house) is up two feet from when I went back in yesterday when I grabbed the cherry.

Zap

zapny said:
Backwoods Savage said:

Heck with the trail Sav, I just spoke with the wife and it sounds like the brook (far from the house) is up two feet from when I went back in yesterday when I grabbed the cherry.

Zap

Same crap here. Mower is on a 4 day rotation never seen it grow this fast berore. (6 way areation and fertalier) POW! Glad we did it helping soak up the water.

smokinjay said:
zapny said:
Backwoods Savage said:

Zap

Same crap here. Mower is on a 4 day rotation never seen it grow this fast berore. (6 way areation and fertalier) POW! Glad we did it helping soak up the water.

All sand except for the first 2 inches of topsoil ( I should have went 4 ) so not much of a lawn but great drainage. It finally stopped raining for a while, looks like we will have a fire tonight with the temp today reaching a high of 45.

Zap

Status
Not open for further replies.