My Pellet Setup

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Advisor
Grounding for static electricity is very important. I built a 5 ton bulk storage room myself and I made sure I grounded everything that was metal.
Here are a few pictures of my setup. I hope this helps you.

Attachments

• IMG_0950.JPG
    IMG_0950.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0951.JPG
    IMG_0951.JPG
    150.1 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0952.JPG
    IMG_0952.JPG
    186.4 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0953.JPG
    IMG_0953.JPG
    155.7 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0958.JPG
    IMG_0958.JPG
    169.7 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0959.JPG
    IMG_0959.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0960.JPG
    IMG_0960.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0961.JPG
    IMG_0961.JPG
    154.3 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0962.JPG
    IMG_0962.JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0967.JPG
    IMG_0967.JPG
    166.5 KB · Views: 84
Reactions: vinny11950 and Arti
Advisor
Grounding for static electricity is very important. I built a 5 ton bulk storage room myself and I made sure I grounded everything that was metal.
Nice! & Thank you for the pictures! So anything metal within or on the box. Good no know! I will do this before the next fill up next year. Does the truck that delivers the pellets ground itself somewhere when he delivers your pellets?

I have never seen that before ... never knew a truck comes to blow in ur pellets lol. [emoji15]... very different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Advisor
Advisor

What are those red hoses for?

Does the truck that delivers the pellets ground itself somewhere when he delivers your pellets?
No, I've never seen the driver of the truck ground anything. Nice job on your pellet storage bin.

Advisor
I see an impact carpet on one of the pictures. What are you using?