MyFireplaceProducts is better than Amazon Prime!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Woodcutter Tom

Feeling the Heat
Apr 28, 2019
Northern Illinois
I got fed up with my 1.2 cubic foot stove that I could not get to heat up properly. This was the start of my third year with it, and I could see that it was not going to different than the last two.
Therefore I decided to buy a DROLET Escape 1500. On the MyFireplaceProdcust website it states that the stove is in a pre-order state with delivery to start December 1st. I communicated with MyFireplaceProducts which is SBI's online website for sales. They confirmed that the stove would ship starting in the beginning of December. It would ship from their Indiana distribution center. I was concerned that if it was coming from Canada starting in the beginning of December the shipping time could be lengthy.
I ordered the stove yesterday morning. The sale price included shipping and no sales tax was applied.
The stove is now in my garage. From order to delivery in under 30 hours!! My hat is off to SBI, MyFireplaceProducts and USF Holland, the shipper, for outstanding speed.

Now time to unwrap my new present. I already have the smaller stove disconnected and ready to be moved.

MyFireplaceProducts is better than Amazon Prime!!

SBI does a great job both pre and post sale. I think they set the bar for customer service with wood atoves.

Reactions: marty319