Natures energy from woodpellets.com not happy

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

the pony boy

Nov 5, 2011
putnam ny
I recieved my order from them last weekend and started to stack them in my basement today. I knew something was up just by the way they are stacked. The stack was real sloppy. As soon as I unwrapped them i saw 4 bags on the bottom that obsorbed water. After stacking the ton in my basement in have 15 bags with water. Most of them were on the lower 5 levels. I will call woodpellets.com on Monday to se what's up. But 15 out of 50 is horrible.

They had a problem with wet pellets. I got an email from them asking me to check mine, and said they would refund and redeliver if wet.

I sent a email with pics this morning. 5 minutes later they issued a refund for the damaged bags. I had 15 total. I sent pics as well. They will have my business in the future with out a doubt.

Reactions: mfenmor