Need advice

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the help. I emailed caddys support to let them know I got the wrong part, so I should find out tomorrow.
I finally thought I was getting somewhere then this happened.

I finally thought I was getting somewhere then this happened.
Looks like we aren't gonna have winter until at least after new years...you have time yet

Just giving him everyone an update.

I've been heating with the Max for a couple months now. Caddys tech support was very helpful and sent me the control PCB that got left out of the packaging somehow.

So far I'm pretty happy with burn times but hope they will get better next year when my wood is drier. I'll load it at 10 pm and have a descent bed of coals at 730 am. That's with Ash.

I'll post some pics and let me know if you can see any problems that should be fixed

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    50.3 KB · Views: 105
Status
Not open for further replies.