need pics of corner install for a woodstock fireview

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RIDGERUNNER30

Hearth Supporter
Feb 7, 2009
Eastern, Kentucky
hey guys been some time since i posted been busy at work and doing other outdoor projects but anyway back in the spring i ordered me a woodstock fireview to put in my living room , I will have two wood stoves in the house once i install the fireview, having the fireview in the front of the house will ease the burden on my woodstove in the back den room, I 'am wanting to install it in the corner, the way my room is laid out it will look alot better. planning on starting my install this september wanting to build a 16in raised hearth pad, Backwoods savlage gave me that idea. does anybodyhave any pics of a fireview installed in the corner ? It helps to see pics of other installs thanks guys.

That is a really nice gallery. There are some inspiring installations there. Nice dogs too.

Our's is in a corner. We exceed minimum clearances so no wall protection is required.
DSC05653600x800.jpg

In summer
DSC05627.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.