New Heat N Glo finally Done

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdubs45

Sep 24, 2013
Central Illinois
I just fininshed tearing out my old gas fireplace and putting in a new Northstar. Thanks to this site I was able to do tons of research and do the install on my own. I have only had a few fires so far, but I am looking forward to winter for once. Hopefully my hard work will pay off. 1st picture is of my old gas fireplace that I torn out with my little helper, second is mid install, and last is right after my buddy got done with the stone work. That is why the morter is a little darker.

Any Northstar owners with burning tips would be greatly appreciated.

fireplace3.JPG fireplace2.JPG fireplace.JPG

Wow looks great !! Hope it cranks the heat out, only a couple of months to go to start burning.

JIM

What an awesome job! I am sure you are looking forward to some roaring fires in there. Enjoy the heat. :)

Looks great, you look much younger than I thought you were, really nice job

Nice job! Stone looks great......

did you reuse the same stone over??

Beautiful install! May that unit be a blessing to you and your family. I think you're going to have a very fun winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.