New member saying hi

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Applezz

Dec 5, 2008
Baltimore, MD
I recently found this forum and have learned quite a bit here. Thanks!

We purchased a home last year with a pellet stove in it. Before this I had never heard of a pellet stove.
After reading here and on the web I have identified my stove as an old Austroflamm Interga insert. It seems to be around 15 years old.
It is heating my home of around 2500 sq feet with no assistance this winter to around 70.

I hope to be able to contribute to this fourm as well as learn from it!

Welcome aboard!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the forum! You have a good stove there....built like a tank. I almost bought a new freestanding one this summer, but the $$ stopped me....it is a nice unit, though.

A person on this forum (Flammam) has the same stove as yours, and it's a 1994 model, so if you have any questions, he'd be the person to contact. I'm sure he has a lot of places to buy parts, etc.

Enjoy the forum, and the heat.

Welcome aboard

If macman starts asking for $25 let us know. (He needs a smack every now and then).

Eric

kinsman stoves said:
....If macman starts asking for $25 let us know. (He needs a smack every now and then).

Eric
Uncle Eric, whatever do you mean??? I am only the humble treasurer of the Pellet pigs, doing my job!

(don't listen Applezz, it's all lies...LIES I tell you!!!)

macman said:
kinsman stoves said:
....If macman starts asking for $25 let us know. (He needs a smack every now and then).

Eric
Uncle Eric, whatever do you mean??? I am only the humble treasurer of the Pellet pigs, doing my job!

(don't listen Applezz, it's all lies...LIES I tell you!!!)

****As Eric uses his left hand to hold down the right hand preventing one hard "pimp" slap.******

Eric

Be nice, kids. BTW, welcome Applezz. Beware, there are some sick people here.

hossthehermit said:
Be nice, kids.

It's all Eric's fault....being VP of the Pellet Pigs has gone to his head, and the Grand Pooba eernest4 is nowhere to be seen to straighten him out.

Welcome!!
Our Home is not new to us but the stove is!
We are heating around 1540 sq ft on pellets (No Oil) and loving it!!

This is a great site, enjoy!

Nice to see someone new come aboard without
any stove problems. Welcome to the nut house!

Welcome fellow Baltimorian. I spent spent 13 years of my growing up in Woodlawn, not sure if that is near you or not?

Looking forward to hearing from you on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.