New member welcomes?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

newburner

Burning Hunk
Aug 26, 2014
Massachusetts
Hi all, I'm obviously a new member here and would like to introduce myself but I cant find the proper section to do so. Can someone please direct me?

Thanks!

Welcome. We don't have a "Welcome" section. Just post in the appropriate forum room, hearth (wood stoves and fireplaces), pellet or boiler (central heating) and tell us what you burn in and say Hi.

Thank you Brother Bart! Yea, I,ve been lurking all summer since buying my insert last spring. I hang out mostly in the wood shed. Figured I'd go ahead and join since burning season is fast approaching.

Welcome to the forums, newburner! Post wherever you'd like. If it's just a "chatty" thing...unrelated to wood or stoves or gear or anything specific, then The Inglenook's a good spot for it. Have fun! Rick

Welcome to hearth.com.

New, where in mass? I'm down near newport. Welcome to the board.

I cut through there once a month heading to our place in Bennington Vt? Most people don't realize what western Mass looks like. Very rural and hilly!

I cut through there once a month heading to our place in Bennington Vt? Most people don't realize what western Mass looks like. Very rural and hilly!
Oh, then you'll probably be familiar with this stretch of blacktop...
uploadfromtaptalk1409538841716.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forums !!

Post where you need to ... well find ya :)

Hi all, I'm obviously a new member here and would like to introduce myself but I cant find the proper section to do so. Can someone please direct me?

Thanks!

Welcome!
Hard to imagine, but the mods and the regular friendlies end up seeing most every new post and member.......so you are part of the crowd as soon as you post.

I'm in W. Mass also...quite a few members around here!
I'm sure you'll recognize some of the places in my "drone shots"....
IMG_0454.jpg

Hard to imagine, but the mods and the regular friendlies end up seeing most every new post and member.

Its because we live vicariously through others.:p

Welcome aboard Newburner.

Status
Not open for further replies.