New wood hauler

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awsome what kind of horse/kid power is that thing running?....... looks like he's having fun!!

Just like daddy!!

12 volts, with a limited slip differential. Could really use a locking rear end. Looks like there's room for another battery ;lol under the hood.

Reactions: WellSeasoned
Too cute Mike! That little helper of yours must be living on "cloud 9" right now!

Those are tough toys that will do a lot of "work" for him. (ask me how I know.... lol)

Great upgrade!

Reactions: mikefrommaine
that's cute. A future wood splitter, wood burner, tractor driver etc etc

I love when they wanna help. I have a 12 yr old son (in a month) and a 2 yr old daughter.

That's a sweet little ride you lil man has the. I'm sure he loves it! Lots of memories being had now :)

Reactions: firecracker_77
Simply awesone pics!

Nice! When I was a kid we had to pedal our tractors.
WSProdLG_VINTAGE%20JOHN%20DEERE%20PEDAL%20TRACTOR.JPG

That is awesome. Where did you get it? I have a 4 year old son and 6 year old daughter that help stack wood. I bet they would love something like that. Might be a nice Xmas present if the budget allows.

That is awesome. Where did you get it? I have a 4 year old son and 6 year old daughter that help stack wood. I bet they would love something like that. Might be a nice Xmas present if the budget allows.

Deere dealers can get all kinds of JD toys like those. Toys R Us usually carries a couple different models too.

http://www.mygreentoy.com/collections/riding-toys

If you click on a particular toy, there will be a number following the description that starts with TBE. It's a part number. ;)

I have mine in the attic. That exact model too. My son will get it when he is ready. He's getting close too!

I never had one, but my best friend did. I think he and his brothers (with my help) probably destroyed it though.

This one is at the house I am harvesting my 16-17 wood from.
IMG_0691.JPG IMG_0689.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.