new wood hydronic boiler

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Yea that is the best way i can come up with to make it work. Then the extra heat off the boiler will help heat up the garage and the floor under the kids bedrooms in the loft. Can the switzer be a horizontal exhaust or only vertical?

You'd have to ask Gary that but with that fan I'd assume you could probably go wherever you want.

Yea that is the best way i can come up with to make it work. Then the extra heat off the boiler will help heat up the garage and the floor under the kids bedrooms in the loft. Can the switzer be a horizontal exhaust or only vertical?

Yes, Gary recommended horizontal exhaust for my application going out through the wall and then 90 degree bend up along the side of the house.