New Woodstock stove????

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Terry. Our hearts go out to you and your wife. That is terrible news. Of course it is great that she came through this as well as she did but it sounds like she may be hurting for a spell. That has to be hard on both of you.

We are getting frosts but are now headed to some warmer air for the next week. They claim we should even see 70 degrees a few days. That is welcome right now and will help with getting the crops out. There has been a lot of corn picked already and some beans. I expect this week will see a lot of beans combined as they look ready. I don't know what the moisture content is but it should be good now. I heard a combine late yesterday but don't know if it was doing beans or corn. It was south of us.

I've been moving wood into our new shed and trying to get in some hunting. Both are going slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.