No ignition - frustrated! Need help...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey mlobitz - talked to Jim in New Jersey today.

$88.20, just like you said. Times two, to be ready for the next time.

Be here in a week.

Thanks a million - I owe you guys one. Can't say thank you enough.

I'll let you know when the stove is back in business!

cptmoney

mlobitz -

Parts came in on Saturday; had them installed in an hour...and just like that - SHAZAAM! We're back in business!

I can't tell you how much I appreciate it; you've saved me hundreds, and put the repairs back in my hands. If you're ever in my neck of the woods, let me know. The cold drinks are on me!

Don't be surprised if I contact you again regarding this little PS40. I'm sure this won't be the last time that I have questions about it -

cptmoney

Hi,

All the dialogue here has been great. I have the Country Stoves Winslow PI40. My problem seems to be the ignitor. I went thru the things suggested in the above posts. In my case, the ignitor doesn't get hot at either end. I've checked the ignitor fuse (as well as the feeder fuse) and they're OK. So what's my problem? Also, if it's the ignitor, why doesn't the red light come on and flash a certain pattern indicating what the problem is? In my case, all the lights are green, it just doesn't light. Any ideas?
Thanks.

JeepGuy

Status
Not open for further replies.