OAK question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickb

Minister of Fire
Oct 24, 2012
St.Louis
Do these come in different sizes and if so what size would a BK sirocco?

Thinking about adding it before I put up the cement board.

Oh and another question. Do I have to order a BK brand OAK or are they all the same?

Do I have to use that one or are they all the same? I don't have a BK dealer close to me so I dont want to drive 2 hours just to pick up the OAK. There is a place close to me that sells quadro stoves.

You will have to see if the one your dealer has will fit on your BK. If it does, you're good to go. If not you'll have to look elsewhere. If you're installing in a mobile home, you may have to ask your building inspector...

Thats the problem. I dont own a stove yet. I ended up talking to the guys at my local place and rather then pick up a OAK they sold me a kit the is 4 inches that has a plate for outside the house and some bendable metal tubing to get it to where the stove will end up eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.